Committee Chair: Elie Watson, Vice President | Student Relations
From the Bylaws (Article IX, Section 10)
The Student Relations Committee:
1. The Chairperson of the Student Relations Committee shall be the Vice President of Student Relations.
2. The membership of the Student Relations Committee shall consist of the Vice President of Student Relations and eight (8) Senators.
3. The voting membership shall consist of the eight (8) Senators serving on the committee, excluding the chairperson, unless in the event of a tie.
4. The Student Relations Committee shall advertise and promote the SGA and recognized student organizations. The committee shall also plan, advertise, and promote SGAsponsored events that benefit the student body.
5. Quorum shall be counted amongst all voting members.