Committee Chair: Vince Diesta, Director of Student Relations
The Student Relations Committee advertises and promotes the SGA and all SGA recognized Clubs and Organizations. They also plan, advertise, and promote SGA sponsored events that benefit the student body. Members carry out tasks regarding event planning (filling out delegated Forms, reserving rooms, etc.), voting on clubs that want to be recognized by the SGA. This committee is open to Senators and Representatives.
From the Bylaws (Article IV, Section 9)
The Student Relations Committee:
- The Committee Chair of the Student Relations Committee shall be the Director of Student Relations.
- The membership of the Student Relations Committee shall consist of the Director of Student Relations and an open number of Senators and Representatives.
- The voting membership shall consist of the Senators and Representatives serving on the committee, excluding the Committee Chair, unless in the event of a tie.
- The Student Relations Committee shall advertise and promote the SGA and recognized student organizations. The committee shall also plan, advertise, and promote SGA-sponsored events that benefit the student body.
- The Student Relations Committee shall manage and make necessary edits to the “Governing Documents” of student organizations.
- Quorum shall be counted amongst all voting members.