Committee Chair: Anna Adebambo, Vice President | Internal Affairs
From the Bylaws (Article IX, Section 7)
SGA Review Committee:
1. The Chairperson of the SGA Review Committee shall be the Vice President of Internal Affairs.
2. The membership of the SGA Review Committee shall be the Vice President of Internal Affairs, Parliamentarian, and four (4) Senators appointed and confirmed by the Senate.
3. The voting membership shall consist of all members of the committee, excluding the Chairperson unless in the event of a tie.
4. The SGA Review Committee shall evaluate the fulfillment of the contractual duties of all SGA members and oversee discrepancies and disputes that may occur in regards to the Senator, Committee Contract, Representative, and Executive Board contracts.
5. The SGA Review Committee will hold each member responsible, relating to their contractual obligations, and will be responsible for evaluating each SGA member performance (including Executive board members) with mid-term and end-of-semester evaluations.
6. The SGA Review Committee will have original jurisdiction over all actions concerning Senator, Committee Chair, Representative and Executive Board performance (including the Vice President of Internal Affairs), and stipend allocation.
7. Quorum shall be counted amongst all voting members.