Committee Chair: TBD
From the Bylaws (Article IX, Section 9)
The Student Philanthropy Committee:
1. The Co-Chairs of the Student Philanthropy Committee shall be any two members of the Student Government Association nominated and confirmed by a two-thirds (2/3) vote by the Senate.
2. The membership of the Student Philanthropy Committee shall consist of an open number of SGA members and WCSU students.
3. The voting membership shall consist of all members of the committee.
4. The Student Philanthropy Committee shall plan and carry out programs in order to raise funds to benefit the campus community through donations, either monetary or material.
5. Quorum shall be counted amongst all voting members.