Here’s a list of plugins available for main WCSU sites to use.
These are all installed on the WCSU network already, however they are activated on a site to site basis.
Want to activate one of these on your site? Interested in a plugin not listed below? Let us know via Ticket.
- Classic Editor
- Allows pages to be built with the Classic Editor
- Custom Sidebars
- Create widgetized areas and custom sidebars
- Display Posts
- Customize how, which, and what content is displayed in a post feed.
- Ex: CELT site. All pages under their “Categories” section use it to only show posts of that category as well as each post’s date.
- Enable Media Library
- Enable replacing media files by uploading a new file in the “Edit Media” section of the Media Library.
- Without this plugin, to update a file, users will have to first delete a file and then upload one with the exact same name.
- Envira Gallery
- Hustle Pro
- Add marketing related features to the site (Pop-ups, slide-ins, social media bars, etc)
- Add social media feeds to your site.
- Ex: CSI homepage. They use it to display their Instagram posts from the last 2 weeks.
- NOTE: WCSU has limited uses of this plugin, so not all sites will be able to utilize it.
- Page Builder
- The Events Calendar
- Woody Snippets
- Create PHP scripts and add them into any page of your site.
- Ex: CSI homepage. PHP created with this plugin is being used to create dynamic shortcode for the Instagram feed. Instead of showing all posts, the feed will only show posts from the last 2 weeks.
- WPMU DEV Dashboard
- Changes the way the WordPress dashboard looks and functions
- WPMU DEV Videos
- Add WPMU support and training videos to the dashboard