Committee Chair: Zoë Drew, Parliamentarian
From the Bylaws (Article IX, Section 6)
The Rules Committee:
1. The Chairperson of the Rules Committee shall be the Parliamentarian.
2. The membership of the Rules Committee shall consist of a maximum of six (6) Senators, one Senator must be appointed as Archivist.
3. The voting membership shall consist of all members of the committee, excluding the Chairperson unless in the event of a tie.
4. The Rules Committee shall consider recognition of student organizations and issues concerning student organizations.
5. Quorum shall be counted amongst all voting members.